Friday, February 18, 2011

Time is Gold

My day start with a plan...
Plan A is to go to my dentist. It took 3 hours to do some repair & fillings but I feel good to see the results. I can SMILE for the rest of the day.

Plan B is to see an advisor. Someone who can help me rediscover myself again and regain all the best qualities that I already have in me.

Plan C is to see my family doctor. This is only to ensure that I continue to stay healthy.

Plan D is to pick up some groceries for my little Emma.

Having multiple appointments made me skip my lunch and feel so exhausted at the end of the day. At the same time, traffic was bad and I fell asleep for 2 mins twice during my DVP drive. Thank God, I came home in one peace & still ALIVE.

God is always there to protect and watch me over. But despite of my hustle & bustle, my day went according to plan.

This what I call Time is Gold.
"What I do today is important, because I am exchanging a day of my life for it."
Author Unknown, from A New Day

No comments:

Post a Comment