Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Smart Studying

The month of February means the Midterm month for me. Having midterm one after another was nerve rocking. But again, being a student, it's a common phenomenon.

What I've learned lately is not to study hard but to study smart. Studying smart means understanding the meaning/concepts of a subject. This way it's easier for me to register all the information that I've read
rather than memorizing everything which can possibly lead to black out or brain fart during the test schedule.

Today, I felt that I have accomplished something about my smart studying but it is still advisable to do some readings ahead of time so that it's not too much information to remember. This new technique helped me manage my time studying wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment