Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just Pray

In the past two weeks, I created a new dilemma. Dilemma means, D-decision, I-imperfection, L-love, E-excitement, M-materials, M-motivation and A-acceptance. My dilemma represents both positive and negative impact in my life.

I've been feeling unwell and struggling with my day to day routine. But, this sickness did not stop me from being responsible. At work, I was swamped with projects but I maintain to keep a to do list in order to meet deadlines. I just prayed that God will me strength  at work to be able to perform in my best abilities. For school midterm test preparations, I just prayed that God will gave me knowledge and capabilities to absorb what I have studied although I was not as confident in using my smart studying technique. In this case, I just say to the Lord, if this is for me, then you will find a way to let me pass my courses this semester. At home, there are miscommunication and hot air balloon with my family but I just prayed that whatever triggers our mind, God will take care of the rest. At this point in time, I admit that my relationship status is complicated but I just prayed that He will give me signs to know where my love life is heading to.

Today, I reached the edge of prayers. In everything I do, despite I was sick, busy with work, family and other things, I still give time to pray even to the point I fall asleep unconsciously. In my heart, I strongly believe in God that all my prayers will be answered according to His will. This way, it will make my life a little bit easier.
Of course, I am worried with all the things I do whether I answered my tests right, or am I performing effectively at work or am I managing my finances properly. All these doubts and negative thoughts were the rivalry of prayers. Only my faith and prayers can save me from my fears and weakness. That's why, just praying for everything that I wish to happen gave me security.

I recommend that, as human, whoever you are, whatever you do, don't worry and just pray. All the answers to its reasons will come on its way.  "I have heard yur prayers and seen your tears; I will heal you." (2nd Kings 20:5.)

No comments:

Post a Comment